- Get and clarify the brief from client and understand it deeply
- Draft-up logically all brainstorming results to generate an internal deployment plan (including internal brief to all involving departments)
- Manage projects to deadlines and ensure ideas are implemented throughout the campaign.
- Become a trusted collaborative partner to Creative team in brainstorming, delivering communication strategic approach with solution strategies, communication plan, creative activities in line with Client’s marketing strategy, specializing in PR/ social/ IMC campaign
- Detect consumer insights and turn insights into strategic ideas and integrated communication solutions. Understand clients’ business and generate new ideas for proposals that meet client’s needs and expectations.
- Brief design team and follow up designs
- Develop and present marketing campaigns at client pitch.
- Proven at least 2 years experience as an Event/Activation Planner.
- Excellent presentation skills with Power point (writing and visual), and ability to weave ideas into stories and passionate for innovative marketing solutions
- Good English skills (Writing, Listening, Reading, Speaking) Understanding Marketing, Branding, Strategic Planning principles.
- Knowledge and experience with integrated marketing communications
- Be proactive, highly motivated, strong problem solving, result-oriented
- Demonstrate the ability and desire to work independently and be a team player.
- Full time employment
- Benefit and salary following company’s policies
- Bonus based on sales