- We are looking for a competent Event manager to oversee and organize events that will make an impact to a target audience. You’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints.
- An event manager is, above all, a project manager who understands marketing and promotion techniques. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
Duties and responsibilities
- Receiving brief from Account and deploying execution plan
- Participating in brainstorm session
- Building cost list and developing quotation
- Site check venue
- Developing check list and timeline
- Recruiting event's HR and training HR
- Preparing event logistic
- Developing MC script, rundown and event scripts
- Managing project timeline and quality
- Monitoring the effectiveness of projects.
- Coordinating with related parties
- Managing all aspect of event
- Following all company's policy
- Reacting quickly to solve all client concerns in event
- Teamwork spirit and collaboration between internal teams
- Honest and straightforward
- Open minded and friendly
- Knowledgeable about Event, Marketing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail; drive.
- Flexibility, effective teamworking skills;
- Presenting, influencing and negotiation skills;
- Oral and written communication skills
- A passion for advertising, event and an understanding of what makes a good events. Following latest trends and TV shows.
- A willingness to learn;
- Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism;
- IT literacy: Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Have personal laptop
- At least 1 year of experience.
- College or University graduate in relevant majors
- Age: 22 - 30
- Full time employment
- Probation period: 2 months
- Benefit and salary following company's policies
- Annual leaves: 12 days
- Other benefits following Labor regulations.
- Event Director
Note: The system only attach files in .pdf, .doc, .docx format and can only be up to 10MB. Please choose the correct file.