- The primary job responsibilities of an Event Designer include: creating and overseeing all aspects of a scenic décor project's planning, production and design - from conception, creative creation, project pre-production, installation and completion.
Duties and responsibilities
- Taking part in developing visual in advertising event and campaigns following client's requirements.
- Participating in brainstorm sessions, develop designs following concept in assigned projects
- Working within creative team and other related teams to ensure creativeness, relevant to client's requirement.
- Presenting ideas and concept internally and with clients when required
- Monitoring production to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Graduate from related majors
- Excellent skills of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, AI, Corell, 3D Max and related software
- A passion for advertising, event and an understanding of consumer insight to determine creative style.
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative
- Knowledge of printing techniques
- Have good sense of style, can adapt to various designing styles.
- Priority for 3D designers with event background and experience in event, activation
- A willingness to learn;
- Flexibility, effective teamworking skills;
- Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism
- Good work ethics, high commitment to fulfill assigned tasks and cooperate with related parties.
- Good working attitude, patience, committed for client satisfaction
- College or University graduate in relevant majors
- Age: 22 - 30
- Full time employment
- Probation period: 2 months
- Benefit and salary following company's policies
- Annual leaves: 12 days
- Other benefits following Labor regulations.
- Design Director
Note: The system only attach files in .pdf, .doc, .docx format and can only be up to 10MB. Please choose the correct file.